Visit The Park
Open Daily 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Central Green is the place to be in Katy! With weekly activities and entertainment most weekends, any time is a good time to visit the park. In addition to several restaurants offering patio dining in view of the park, more than 20 eateries in walking distance offer visitors nearby dining or take-out for enjoying a picnic on the lawn at Central Green.
- Comfortable, lawn seating
- Bistro-style seating for small parties
- Natural stone seating encircling the park
- Large oak, shade trees
- Performance stage
- Nearby dining and shopping
- Accessibility from community trails
- No climbing or defacing butterfly, trees or park structures
- No alcohol, glass, pets or balls
- No staking of tents or objects
- No puncturing of turf lawn area
- No fireworks or weapons
- Place trash in receptacles
- No selling or distributing of advertising without permission of the WFDD Board
- Do not disturb meetings, events or performers
- Appropriate attire required
- Do not create a danger to the public or behave as a public nuisance
- Download a Complete List of Rules
Central Green is located at 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd.,
Katy, Texas, 77494 in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, easily accessible from TX-99/Grand Parkway.
On Foot or Bicycle
Consider walking or biking to the park! Willow Fork Drainage District (WFDD) is currently expanding off-street trails throughout the community to connect with sidewalks leading to the park for easy access on foot or by bike. Bike racks are located behind the stage near the restrooms and on the west side of the park near the trees by Peli Peli. View the most current WFDD Trails Map.
WFDD provides public safety officers who monitor the park as well as additional security during special events. During the park’s operating hours, overhead and walkway lighting ensures visitor safety with security lighting after hours. Call 832-883-9425 for security concerns while on the property. Always call 9-1-1 in an emergency.